Thursday, January 14, 2021

CAS(E) This Sketch 404

My card for the latest CAS(E) This Sketch challenge did not quite end up as I envisioned but I love it all the same!



I started out wanting to make a one layer card.  I intended that the dotted circle be split in the middle by some white space.  I used some frisket film to mask off that white space then happily inked up the stamp in the colors of the Color Throwdown challenge.  But when I went to peel off the frisket film it was a bit too sticky and it peeled off layers from my card base. 😡So to cover up the mistake I added a layer and stamped the sentiment on it.


Thanks for stopping by!  CAS(E) This Sketch is ending soon 😢 so we'd love to see you play along with us.

Supplies
Stamps:  Bitty Burst Turnabout (Concord & 9th); Scripty Sayings (Gina K Designs)
Ink:  Parrot, Magenta (Altenew); Pacific Point (Stampin' Up!); Onyx Black (Versafine)

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

What a sweet CAS design! So glad you were able to join us at CTD this week!

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like a happy mistake with a great save! Love all of those colorful dots!

Susie Moore said...

I love clean and simple! This is such a happy card and I think it's great. Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown challenge.