Thursday, January 7, 2021

Fusion - Cocoa

I don't know why I keep making Christmas cards but I've made another one for our latest challenge at Fusion!  At least I'm padding my 2021 stash!  It's our first challenge of the year at Fusion and the theme is cocoa, but I chose to do the sketch combined with the colors of the inspiration photo.

 


That circle on the sketch got me thinking about a wreath and the colors got me thinking of kraft, brown, with a pop of red.  So I put together a one layer card using an old-favorite wreath stamp.  The two vertical layers on the sketch had me stymied for a bit but I ended up drawing some lines in brown to mimic ribbon behind the wreath.

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Fusion teammates have made some fantastic cards for our challenge so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Wreath For All Seasons (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Desert Storm (Neenah)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); Chocolate Chip marker (Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love that smile wreath....so elegant! Pretty card! Come next holiday season you will be glad you have some cards already!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty CAS card!

Marlena M. said...

One of my favorite sets of all time...BEAUTIFUL!