Sunday, January 24, 2021

Thank You So Much

I found myself with some extra time today so I put that time to good use and holed up in my craft room!  Who needs clean laundry, I say to myself!!  The first thing I did was make a card for the Color Throwdown challenge.




I loved the inspiration photo and I imagined myself making a card with shades of cream and plum offset with a bit of black for dramatic flair.  What I ended up with was a card that was really hard to photograph.  I love the stamp I used - I actually had completely forgotten about it and stumbled on it a few days ago.  But trying to get the colors right in my picture was really difficult.  Gah!  Some day I'll get it right!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Abstract Poppies (Rubbernecker Stamps); Tons of Type (The Stamp Market)
Paper:  Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Perfect Plum (Stampin' Up!); Nocturne (Versafine Clair); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Quick Strips die (The Stamp Market)

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! What a cool stamp and a terrific CAS card! My laundry room is on the second floor and so is my crafty space. I play will everything swishes and tumbles!

Broni said...

I really love the look of those flowers! Super cool card, Jen! Thank you for playing along at the Color Throwdown with us!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! Jen! What an amazing design! I totally love how clean and artsy it is!