Tuesday, January 26, 2021

In a Row

The challenge at Less is More is "in a row" and I wondered how I could play along.  I stumbled on a die-cut in my stash that I thought might be an interesting take on the challenge.



How about a bunch of tall buildings in a row!  I think I like it!  The right sentiment was a bit of a challenge too.  I settled on this one and thought it might be fun for someone who recently moved and wanted to tell their friends and family.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Mini Stamp Remember (Heidi Swap)
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Cityscape Nightline due (Memory Box)

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS card, Jen!

Kathyk said...

Super make and a great silhouette too

Kathyk

Lynne said...

It's a brilliant take on the challenge Jen and it looks great in black.
Thank you for sharig with us at Less is More, Lynne x

Izzy Scrap said...

This is perfect ! Very clever use of your cityscape die cut as well as your sentiment. Fabulous CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.