Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 527

We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches.  Our hostess and sketch designer this week is Judy and I love her sketch!



I used the same colors as I did last week for my FMS card for two reasons:  they are quite lovely together and there was a color challenge going on at another blog using these but I didn't read carefully enough because said challenge is now closed!  Too bad for them because they'll miss out on this beauty!  LOL!

I dug into my Stampin' Up! DSP stash and selected a bright yellow pattern for the vertical strip, chose vellum for the rectangles so they didn't detract from the pretty DSP, and topped them all with lovely butterflies.  I was going to add a vertical sentiment right alongside all that lovely-ness but couldn't find anything that caught my eye so this will remain sentiment bereft.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to hop on over to Freshly Made Sketches to see what my fellow DT members have cooked up for your viewing pleasure.  Hopefully you will join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  White Linen (Essentials by Ellen); Whisper White, Vellum, Beyond the Garden DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Pacific Point (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly punch (Stampin' Up!)




9 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Absolutely lovely and such a breath of spring!

I Card Everyone said...

Jen your butterflies jumped right off of my screen to me! You're so right - but their loss is our gain!
You may have sparked a card today! x
=]

Lisa Elton said...

PRETTY!! Love this one to bits, Jen!!

Basement Stamper said...

Like this color combination, you've used with this image and that background.

Jen Brum said...

This is the perfect spring card! I love the blue and yellow and those butterflies are so sweet! Of course that white background is amazing!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh the yellow and blue are perfect together! Sweet card!

Jen Timko said...

Kind of love the no sentiment look for this. Keeps it clean and perfect! Just beautiful.

Karren said...

This is beautiful and doesn't need a sentiment - it's perfect the way it is!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful spring card! I love the colors and these pretty airy butterfly.