Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 525

Hi all!  It's time for a new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is Karren and her design had me thinking and re-thinking my card.  Sometimes big blank spaces provide so much inspiration I don't know where I want to go!  I finally settled on a design featuring some eclectic colors and a leafy design.



The colors at Color Throwdown were interesting to me and I decided to use them to stamp leaves in a random pattern.  I added a script sentiment in black and I was done!  What started out as complicated ended up being super simple!



Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some great cards to inspire you to play along with us so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Leaf Clusters (Altenew); Just Saying (Wow!)
Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Rocky Shores, Bamboo, Orange Cream (Altenew); Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up!)

6 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I love how your leafy foliage looks with those colors! I’m never that brave. You have inspired me!

Jen Brum said...

This is a fabulous card Jen! I love what you've done with that big, white space! The colours and leaves are fantastic! So bright and cheery!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the wispy foliage, this is lovely!

Wanda Cullen said...

Awesome leafy images in the throwdown colors! Such a clever idea to fill in the large open space. Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

Jen Timko said...

The perfect stamps for this sketch. Love these colors!

Karren said...

You have such a knack for colour challenges and this is no exception! Wonderful card with lots of gorgeous white space!