Friday, March 4, 2022

Fusion - Turquoise Rose Bouquet

Sorry I'm late with my Fusion card post.  Apparently I forgot to hit Publish 😕  



The challenge inspiration has these beautiful roses in a lovely turquoise color with little bits of gold thrown in for good measure.  Using that as my first clue, I opted to use a die-cut flower (definitely not a rose) in the shades of blue as I saw them along with a bit of gold.  I incorporated that into the sketch and used some lovely corrugated kraft paper for the panel on the left side of the sketch.  I stuck some clear droplets in the center of the flowers then sprinkled a few sequins around to take up some of the blank space and add a little interest.  The script sentiment sits perfectly in the right bottom corner.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget at Fusion you can use the sketch, use the inspiration photo, or create a little fusion of your own by combining the two!

Supplies
Stamps:  Painted Sayings (Whimsy Stamps)
Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Gold Foil (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Daisy die (La-La Land Crafts); Winter Wonderland sequins (Neat & Tangled); Clear Droplets (Pretty Pink Posh)

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely take on the sketch, Jen!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your sweet layered flowers!