Thursday, March 31, 2022

Fusion - Cloth Bunnies

We've got a fun new challenge for you at Fusion!  I was inspired to use the colors in the photo along with the sketch to create a birthday card.



I love these little bunnies with their rustic colors and fabrics.  But alas I didn't have any suitable bunnies in my stash so I borrowed the colors from the photo and incorporated them into the sketch to make a birthday card!

I used a dotted border circle die for my half-circle layer because I thought it was much more interesting than a plain-old-boring-regular-circle.  Then I took a little dive into my stash and found something called "naturals ivory" from SU.  I used it to die cut the flowers.  It's a little more earthy version of ivory and went perfectly with the kraft colors.

Thanks for stopping by!  Our Fusion design team has got some fabulous cards to inspire you to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Simple Sentiments 02 (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Desert Storm (Neenah); Night of Navy, Naturals Ivory (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Night of Navy (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Daisy die (La-La Land Crafts); Circles die (Little B); matte sprinkles (Doodlebug Designs)

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! What a fun sketch and I love how you used the colors...just fabulous!

Wanda Cullen said...

I LOVE this CAS design and your colors are so eye-catching!

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect with the photo and sketch! Love the colors - pretty card!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty, Jen!

Claire said...

Another stunner Jen - looks like you found a daisy die almost identical to the MFT one!

Kim S said...

Gorgeous! I love how you used the colors with the pop of natural on the blue and kraft!