Thursday, March 17, 2022

Fusion - Bookshelf (or Cats)

For some reason daylight savings time really messed me up this year.  Before I knew it, Sunday was coming to an end and I hadn't accomplished much besides vacuuming up cat fur.  Not for nothing, but sometimes I manage to vacuum up enough fur to make my own cat. 😹  So when it came time to make my card for the latest Fusion challenge, there wasn't a whole lot of gas in the tank, so to speak.




I was pretty sure that I didn't own any book stamps but I rooted around in my stash to see if I could find something book-related just in case.  I stumbled on this cat-on-a-line die and thought that it would mimic the horizontal layer on the sketch.  Well, I guess it does but once I put it together I was very under-whelmed.  However, by now it was Monday night and I had no time to go back to square one so this had to do!  And wouldn't you know, the challenge at Addicted to CAS is feline.  That's serendipity!



Thanks for sticking around this long to make it to the end of the post.  I appreciate it!  And head on over to the Fusion challenge to see the beautiful cards cooked up by our design team.  

Supplies
Stamps:  You Crazy Cat (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Early Espresso (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Early Espresso (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  FeLine die (Penny Black)

6 comments:

Kim S said...

You may be underwhelmed, but I think it's charming!! But then I can also relate to vacuuming up cat fur. (I hadn't air dusted my PC keyboard in a while - it was almost revolting how much fur came out of the keys!!)

Lisa Elton said...

Well I think it's cute! Those little cats are adorable!

Linda Callahan said...

Love that line up of cats! Cute!

Jaydee said...

Vacuuming up cat fur... oh man, I know all about that! I love your clowder of cats in silhouette. Such a fun card, Jen. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee

Wanda Cullen said...

Your card is not underwhelming at all. In fact, I can easily picture cats lined up on a shelf!

Karren said...

These cats are delightful! Such a fun take on the challenge!