Thursday, April 4, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 316 Meets Fusion

Hello!  Today is one of those days when I combine the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch, designed by Brian, with the inspiration at Fusion.  I settled on an Easter theme - per the Fusion challenge and started looking online for some digital images.  I found one that was perfect!



I colored the focal image with the bright colors inspired by the colorful eggs and used a very subtle pattern on the triangular layer.  I had found some old Stampin' Up! paper in my stash that had a white on white design.  I never had much use for it (which explains why it is taking up space in my craft room) but the simple design was perfect for what I wanted for this card.  The only extra thing I did was draw a fine line in black along edge of the angled layer just to add some contrast.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are inspired by the challenges at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Easter Blessings (Pretty Cute Stamps)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); X-Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Copics

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

The stained glass image is perfect! Beautifully done!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Jen, just beautiful!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!!!

Karren said...

Beautiful card and such a great way to incorporate the photo!