Friday, April 26, 2019

Tag You're It 86

We've got a great new inspiration photo this week at Tag You're It.  It's artsy and moody and inspires us to call out some color.


So for my tag I used a neutral gray background and then added a couple of daisies layered in white with a small amount of gray.  Then for my color I added one more daisy in two shades of purple.  The layout for my tag was inspired by the sketch challenge at Global Design Project.


How will our Tag You're It challenge inspire you?  I hope you'll join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Tiny Words (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Smoky Slate (Stampin' Up!); Amethyst Allure (Papertrey Ink); Pretty Amethyst (Fun Stampers Journey); Solar White (Neenah)
Accessories:  Gerbera Daisy die (My Favorite Things); Gift Card Holder die (Reverse Confetti); washi tape

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love it when you use those daisies! This is pretty Jen!

Nora Noll said...

Oh you make me want to get out that die now!! This is GORGEOUS and I love the purple!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE how you pop of color was those beautiful daisies! Super Pretty card!