Thursday, April 25, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 319

We've got a great new challenge for you this week at CAS(E) This Sketch.  If you love angles you are going to like it for sure!


I recently got this stamp set from Concord & 9th.  The cluster of flowers was angled in such a way that it fit the sketch. So I stamped them in black then filled in a couple of them with yellow.  This is one of the fastest cards I've ever made!  But I love the simple design with a couple of pops of color.  There's an "anything goes" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge so I think I'll add this over there as well.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you will join us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week.  Our design team has created some great cards to inspire you to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Fine Line Florals (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah)
Ink:  Nocturne (Versafine Clair); Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!)

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I wondered whose blooms these were! Just love your card, Jen! [well I always do... duh!] xx
=]

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty...what a great way to interpret that sketch! Beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the buttery yellows and your fabulous CAS design! This is PRETTY Jen!

Bobby said...

Wonderful CAS card, Jen.