Thursday, April 11, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 317

I absolutely love the challenge this week at CAS(E) This Sketch.  It's got wide open spaces that leaves lots of room for interpretation.



I fell back to one of my favorite floral stamp sets and created this layered flower.  My Scan N Cut made quick work of the leaves and in no time at all this card was done!  My colors were inspired by the challenge at The Color Throwdown.



Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the designs of my CAS(E) This Sketch teammates for some inspiration.  See you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Dream Big (Verve); Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Certainly Celerly, Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!); American Crafts
Ink: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)
Accessories:  enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)

5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

What a wonderful layered bloom, this is lovely Jen!

Kelly S. said...

A gorgeous card full of spring!

Lynn Put said...

A beautiful card with a great design! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown.

Wanda Cullen said...

I always loved this Verve set and you've created such a beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Always love seeing your cards in our gallery!