Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches 384

It's hard to believe we are half way through April but the calendar doesn't lie!  And the calendar tells me it's Wednesday so that means we welcome a new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week Linda is our hostess.


I feel like I've made variations of this card a lot lately, but I am in love with this Penny Black poinsettia die so I tend to reach for it a lot!  This time around I used a simple color palette of gold and white which allowed me to play along with the Christmas Card Throwdown challenge.  That beautiful poinsettia die fits right in with the "anything goes with dies" challenge at Happy Little Stampers.



Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some fantastic cards to inspire you to play along with us.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Pure Florals Poinsettia (Uniko)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); gold foil (Recollections)
Ink:  Golden Glitz Delicata (Tsukineko)
Accessories:  Layered Poinsettia die (Penny Black); gold cord (Stampin' Up!); gold glitter washi tape

9 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

What an elegant design! I love it!

Linda Callahan said...

I love that white poinsettia! Elegant card!

JoAnn said...

So elegant and beautiful. Love the pretty white poinsettia and the color scheme of white and gold.

Lisa Elton said...

This is super elegant Jen, a fabulous card!

Jen Brum said...

Oh Jen! This card is a whole lot of gorgeous! I just love that white poinsettia with the gold. So elegant! So perfect for Christmas!

Jacquie Southas said...

Simply stunning, Jen!

Amy O said...

This is so striking and elegant! That die is amazing, and you should jut keep on using it because I love everything you make with it.

Jen Timko said...

Clean, elegant, perfect!! I adore this card!

Karren said...

So beautiful and elegant! Just gorgeous!