Thursday, April 18, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch 318 Meets Fusion

I've got a new card today combining the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch and the inspiration at Fusion.  Since I don't have anything even remotely resembling a fish in my stash I had to go in another direction and made my card based on the Fusion colors!



Colors like that always seem to put me in mind of super heroes so I used this fabulous super girl as the focal image on my card.  I added some die cut sentiments to the vertical red layer to add some dimension - they say "BAM!" and put the starburst behind my super girl to show she's got some pizzazz!

Our CAS(E) This Sketch is a retro one - all the way back to number 218.  The card I made for that challenge was quite a bit different!  That one was all about white space being white.  My card today shows that "white space" can be any color you want!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope I'll see you in our CAS(E) This Sketch or Fusion galleries!

Supplies
Stamps:  You're Super (My Favorite Things)
Paper:  Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink); Daisy (Avery Elle); Poppy Parade (Stampin' Up!); Solar White (Neenah); X-Press It Blending Card
Accessories:  Bubbles die (Paper Smooches); Pow Zap Bam die (Frantic Stamper); Skinny Mini Banners die (Papertrey Ink)

6 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

You always do such an amazing job combining challenges, Jen! Your Super Hero is adorable and I love your color palette...such a fun card!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a darling card (my grand kids are all into super heroes so they would highjack this card in an instant)! Love it!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cool that you combined both those challenges!! FANTASTIC card!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE card Jen!! I just watched a video of my Sweet P from a year or so ago in her little super hero cape. Girl power!!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh those bright primary colors are perfect for your Super Girl! She is one of my favorites! Love this!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

This is one awesome card! So bright and rich, lovely image too.