Saturday, April 25, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 369

I am finally getting around to posting my card for CAS(E) This Sketch!  This week has been a doozey and I've been behind on just about everything.  Even though I managed to squeeze in some time to make a card for the challenge I just had no time to actually post it here.  The sketch is actually a retro one and goes all the way back to #140 which debuted on September 10, 2015.



This sketch had me stymied for a bit 😳even though I played along with it all those years ago and apparently had no trouble with it then!  I made a card last Sunday but wasn't at all happy with it.  So I scrapped it in favor of one using the colors from the Global Design Project challenge.  I used some stamps that haven't seen ink in a long time to make an abstract design and added a fun sentiment. 


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are safe and healthy!

Supplies
Stamps:  Watercolor Wonder (Papertrey Ink); True Colors (The Alley Way Stamps); Halftone Circles (Altenew)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Mint Julep (Papertrey Ink); Night of Navy, Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!)

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Man, how do you do this? Three stamps and a sentiment and you've created an awesome card! You have TALENT!

Lisa Elton said...

I think LeAnne took the words right out of my mouth!! This is CAS perfection Jen. Sure hope next week is a better one for you. Hang in there XO

sandie said...

Jen, I just love the way you inspire me-how CAS you can make the sketch. I just want to re-do this card! But have an idea of how to CASE it! And am loving I see more of your cards in IG these days and thanks for always visiting me x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this Jen - so simple yet so effective, I am in awe of how easy you make this look! CAS perfection indeed - my favourite take on the sketch this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Absolute proof that less is more.....wonderful design!