Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 429

If you love circles you will love our new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches I took those circle into overdrive with my card!



Although I do love square cards I went with a rectangular design for my card to accommodate this sketchy ring die.  I used colors inspired by the challenge at Fab Friday and picked this sentiment because I know many people who are feeling overwhelmed right about now and thought a little reminder that we are strong and we'll get through this crisis might bring a smile to someone's face.


Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the inspiration from my fellow design team members at Freshly Made Sketches and join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Daffodil Delight, Marigold Morning, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up!); Watercolor Wash Brights (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Sketchy Rings die (Memory Box)

7 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

I like the lightened look of the watercolored panel and what a cool die! Just think of all the different color combinations you can do! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Linda Callahan said...

That is a fabulous die cut! Beautiful colors too! Very pretty card!

Amy O said...

You are such an overachiever with all of those circles! :) I love this fun die and your cheery colors.

Heather said...

Oh, fun, Jen - what a cool die! Love the gold touches to set off our bright colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a fun take on the sketch Jen, it's fabulous!

Jen Brum said...

Wow! You really dove right into the circles on this one!!! They look fantastic! So fun!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Well this is a super fun take on the sketch. I love that die and the colors you used!