Thursday, April 30, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 370 Meets Fusion

Hey there! It's time for me to combine the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch with the inspiration at Fusion.  I almost got it right...once I had the card made, photographed, and edited I realized that I put the sentiment - per the sketch - in the wrong place.  And I mean completely the wrong place.




I think I was so excited that I managed to cut layers in those particular shapes for the sketch that I just glued down the sentiment in that big blank space in the center, without regard to where it was supposed to go.  By the time I realized what I did it was too late to change it so I'm posting it anyway - with apologies to my CAS(E) This Sketch teammates.  The colors I chose were inspired by the colors and sentiment of the Fusion challenge and the die cut sentiment is a nod to the "use your die cut words" challenge at TGIF.



Thanks for stopping by! 

Supplies
Paper:  Pure Ivory (Gina K); Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Pure Poppy, Everyday Enchantment DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Thanks Script die (Mama Elephant); enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)

5 comments:

tonilea said...

Did you use a die to cut the panels? If not, How did you figure out how to cut them so it looked so nice?

Wanda Cullen said...

Love all the angles in this sketch! Great CAS design!

Lisa Elton said...

Still looks great to me Jen!!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love this unique sketch.

Linda Callahan said...

The sentiment works just fine right where it is...lol! Cute card!