Thursday, April 2, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 366 Meets Fusion

It's that time again when I get to combine the challenges from CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion into one card.  This time around I had some layers and a fun Easter gnome to play with.



Those gnomes are so cute with their bunny ears, but I didn't find anything in my stash that I could use to approximate those ears so I had to satisfy myself by making a "regular" gnome in soft pastel colors with some polka dots thrown in for good measure.  The soft colors at Cupcake Inspirations inspired my color choices.


Thanks for stopping by!  Please play along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion!

Supplies
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (Stampin' Up!); Circles Circles Circlesl (Whimsy Stamps)
Paper:  Solar. White (Neenah); Blushing Bride, Sweet Pea DSP (Stampin' Up!); Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Gnome die (Simon Says Stamp)

6 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so SWEET!!! I LOVE the polka dot hat!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I love your spring gnome! His polka dot hat tops those bunny ears in my book!

Linda Callahan said...

Well hello cutie! Love your gnome in the soft colors of spring!

Keti's Projects said...

Such a cute card. Love stopping by at you blog.

Wanda Cullen said...

Totally love your pastel gnome! Always love seeing how you use the CAS sketches with it!

Sandy said...

He is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
-Sandy, DT