Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 431

Hi all!  It's time for a brand new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our sketch is brought to you by Lee Ann.  The sketch is a rectangle but I decided to do a square instead. 😊



I had this stamped image floating around on my desk for weeks.  It was a leftover from another project and too pretty to throw away.  So I was happy to finally put it to good use.  At Just Us Girls they are looking for square projects so I adapted this image by trimming it just so, then backing it with a purple layer.  I did the slim horizontal layer in vellum and embossed a Christmas sentiment in black on it.  This may have been the quickest card I have ever made!  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!  My friends at Freshly Made Sketches have got some great cards to inspire you this week so be sure to check them out.  I hope we'll see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Wreath Turnabout (Concord & 9th); Joy Stamp (The Stamp Market)
Paper:   Solar White (Neenah); Royal Velvet, Vellum (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Persian Blue, Ultravioletl (Altenew); Tropical Teal (Stampin' Up!); Silvery Shimmer (Delicata)' Onyx Black (Versafine)

7 comments:

Amy O said...

What a pretty color combo and a pretty image! And the fact that it was quick makes it even lovelier.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Don't you just love easy!?? And why is it a panel can sit on ones desk for months and never seem right for anything, then one day it is the right thing and it is easy?! LOL. Well this looks beautiful, especially in those pretty, cool, pastels.

Lisa Elton said...

I like your unconventional colors for this holiday card! Very pretty Jen!

Linda Callahan said...

Wish I had something like that floating around on my desk! Beautiful!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! This is amazing!! I LOVE the colors you chose to use!!! STUNNING design.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! You clever girl! I love how you combined this FMS sketch with the JUGS square challenge! It's brilliant and it turned out into a stunning design with that gorgeous image. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love that image! The colours are gorgeous! Love the sentiment on vellum! So pretty!