Tuesday, March 31, 2015

colourQ 285

This week at colourQ we've got some great spring time colors inspired by these Easter baskets to play with.  Despite these colors telling me I should make a card with pretty flowers my crafting mojo fell asleep and I couldn't come up with a single idea so I went in a bit of an abstract route instead.



The scribble-y circles are fun and a pretty popular image right now.  I stamped mine in the colors of the challenge then added some solid ones too.  I went over those with a Wink of Stella pen and they have a pretty shimmer to them in real life.

There's a one year anniversary "anything goes" linky party going on at The Challenge this week, so to celebrate the milestone I'm playing along there as well!


My colourQ teamies have some beautiful cards to show you this week so hop on over there to check them out.  I hope you can join us in the gallery!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Bokeh Dots (Essentials by Ellen); Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Classic White (Flourishes); Cool Caribbean (SU)
Ink:  Cool Caribbean, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Kiwi Kiss (SU); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Blueprints 13 die (My Favorite Things); Wink of Stella

9 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Love these colours, so bright and fresh. I think the open circles are so light and airy! Great card.

Jean said...

Great card for those colors! Light and airy is right!

Shelly said...

FABULOUS!

Lisa Elton said...

Just think of this fabulous card as being inspired by the big loop handles on the baskets!! Cute card Jen. I have a small set of older Hero Arts circles that are similar to these...can we say mini CASE!!

Deepti said...

Simply stunning!

Lesley said...

Love your card, Jen. I never would think to try this and it is so fresh and light! Thank you so much for joining us at The Challenge! Hugs!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

ACK! This a real stunner Jen!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

Deanne :)

Karren said...

Love the scribbly circles and this is such a beautiful CAS card. Great use of the colors. BTW, love the new blog look - very fresh and clean.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the fun bright movement!!

Thanks for joining us at The Challenge on our Anniversary Linky Party Celebration! Sure hope that you join us again for a BRAND NEW exciting challenge tomorrow! -YAY!!!