Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches 176

Are you ready for a fun sketch from Freshly Made Sketches?  This week our hostess is Cindy Hall and she created a long and skinny sketch for us!  Once upon a time I made a long and skinny card sized to fit a standard #10 business envelope and honestly it is one of my favorite cards.  The size is unexpected and it gives you lots of room to work!

But don't think you need to make a card that big!  A2s are welcome as well as any other size that you are comfortable working with.  My card is 3 x 6 and is sized to fit in some old SU envelopes that they sold way back when.


Of course my bunny ears extend beyond the three inch margin of my card so I'll probably have to make my own envelope for this one!  It's been a while since I've used this cute guy on a card and somehow the fun size of this sketch made me want to use this fun image.

Our wonderful Freshly Made Sketches design team have got some great cards to show you - in all different sizes so check them out!  Then play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Birthday Bunny (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper:  Kraft (Papertrey Ink); Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White (SU); X-Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Onyx Black (Versafine); Copics
Accessories:  Dotted Borders die (Avery Elle); Pretty in Pink button (SU); sequins (Winnie & Walter); baker's twine (American Crafts)


12 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This big eared bunny is my favorite stamped character of all time! Why don't I have one of his images? No matter what he is up to he is always adorable! Love this!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is too cute!

Lisa Elton said...

That bunny, those ears...golly this is cute Jen!!

Amy O said...

Oh, this bunny is adorable! And I love how you've colored this. Fun card, Jen!

Karren said...

So adorable! That bunny is too cute and the pink, black and white color scheme looks so good!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love your cute little bunny, Jen!!! Love the pinks and greys with all the white space!!! The sentiment is so cute, too!!!! Love it!!!!
Have a lovely day!!!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh, this is so soft and pretty Jen! I ADORE that bunny with the great, big floppy ears! Such fun! Thanks for the inspiration over at FMS. Have a great day. Hazel xx

Jen Brum said...

Such a sweet card Jen! I love that little bunny and it's giant ears! Such great colours. Love the sequins!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,Jen!! Loved it the first second i saw it!! LOVE the image...so cute! Beautiful colors and the sequins are a perfect touch!!

Greta said...

Totally adorable!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card is too sweet Jen! I adore your super-cute bunny and love those coloured pressies!

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Jen! I love bunnies, and this one is so sweet! I love the colors and accents that you chose to embellish with, and I love how you made the bunny ears extend past the edge of the card. Love the sentiment, too!