Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just Add Ink 135 and retro sketches 29

A beautiful day has dawned here and I'm anxious to get outside.  Winter is coming and these days are not long for this world so I like to enjoy them while I can.  But I wanted to get this card posted before I start my adventures.  I made it using the pretty colors at Just Add Ink and the latest retro sketch.



The stamped images are from The Alley Way Stamps.  I just love this splashy flower.  And to make the butterfly a little more interesting I dabbed a few drops of Dazzling Details down the center.  Easy Peasy.  For once I managed to put a card together very quickly!  I hardly obsessed about any details at all!

Well, I'm off.  Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketch!

Tricia T said...

I love this card! The way you tipped the butterfly's wings with the darker color is genius! What a fantastic take on the sketch!

Kim S said...

I love those flowers too - fun with impact - even in pink!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

This card is so feminine and pretty! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so pretty Jen, those spolotch flowers are so cute!

Christine Blain said...

I, too, love that "splashy" flower, Jen! You've used it beautifully. Great use of ink on this card. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love your flowers/colors.

Nikki Spencer said...

Beautiful Jen! lovely clean lines and perfect use of the challenge colours. Thanks for playing at JAI.

Mae's Cachet said...

I love the splash of colour in your splashy flowers and isn't it great when a lovely card comes together quickly without too much stress. Thanks for joining in with our colour challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jen this card is super stunning!!!

Great use of the JAI colours this week.

Trish
JAI Design Team

Paula Fuller said...

Great use of sketch and colours :)

Safdar Ali said...

This is so cute. Pretty design. I have chance to work for a company as Plastic id cards online designing, and i would like to try like this also, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.