Monday, September 10, 2012

Three Challenges in One

I had a busy weekend and I wasn't sure how much time I would be able to spend in my stamp room, so I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to make a card for the polka dot challenge at Just Add Ink, the color challenge at Stampin' Royalty and the sketch challenge at retro sketches.




There's nothing quite like trying to combine three challenges into one card that gets my creative juices flowing!  I tried to channel my inner LeAnne who makes the best crinkly bows I've seen.  Mine is definitely crinkly, but I think it needs some work!

Well, I'm off to get ready for work.  Thanks for stopping by!



13 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

JEN! I love this card! I love this color combo! Nice combo of challenges! Cute font on that sentiment!

Kim S said...

Totally charming!! I love your cheerful use of the blue!

Lyndal said...

LOVE this Jen - fab colour combo & stamping :)

Christine Blain said...

GORGEOUS, Jen - and I am in awe of you coming up with such a beautiful card for these three great challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week! I always enjoy seeing your creations :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Great job Jen, I love that flower stamp, just gorgeous!

Mae's Cachet said...

I love the simplicity of this design and the beautiful colour combination. Thanks for joining in our polka dot challenge at Just Add Ink.

Unknown said...

Love this! Great use of the colors and that bow is yummy:)

Tracy Ercole said...

This is stunning, love the bow!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Beautiful Jen! You always make clean look so good! Love that stamped image and your scrunchy bow! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Nikki Spencer said...

Gorgeous card Jen, love the clean lines and your bow is pretty darn cute and crinkly and just perfect for the layout!
Thanks for joining us at JAI.

Tina said...

What a gorgeous CAS card - I love it! The colour combination is fab, and I especially love your crinkly bow. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

wow I love this Jen! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week!

Safdar Ali said...

Superb card. So creative design. Designing is so tough job to me. I have worked for the Scratch Cards Printing and designing company and there i have realized that it needs so effort and concentration. You have done great job. I appreciate your work.