Monday, February 18, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch 15 and Dynamic Duos 40

I'd been eye-balling the latest challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch since I first saw it on Thursday, but I couldn't seem to figure out how to make a card for it.  I had this vague idea in my head of a pennant of chevrons but as I perused my stash of stamps I couldn't find anything that matched my vague idea. Then miracle of miracles, I realized that I was thinking of the chevrons from Border Banter and my vague idea started to take shape.



Once I decided on the stamps, it was a very short leap to the awesome color challenge at Dynamic Duos.  My only regret with this card is that the images are too close to the right side of my cardstock.  Rats!


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Border Banter (SU), Thank You Kindly (SU), Stitched Together (Close To My Heart)


12 comments:

Kim S said...

Border Banter works perfectly!! And I love your choice of color to keep this wonderfully simple card so vibrant! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Unknown said...

Wow Jen I love your card! So simple but very effective!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your CAS card and I feel your pain with having the images too close to the right. ;) Hate it when that happens.

Happy Dance said...

Perfect shade of blue with the black and white. And the focal point placement looks good to me. All that nice white space is wonderful, and the blue draws your eye right where it needs to be! Very sweet. Bev

Allisa said...

Love the CAS design!

Shelley said...

Wow! Great design. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous one layered card - I love to see the sketches simplified like this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Jenny Engelke said...

I admire the way you can put together CAS cards. You are a master! Thanks for joining in at Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

Shari said...

I like your card!

Bobbie said...

Green with Envy! I love your take on CAS. Striking yet simple. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Awesome, as always, Jen! Love the clean design and the fab chevron image. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

Amy White said...

What a sweet CAS card Jen - love the little touch of stitching! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!