Monday, February 25, 2013

Hey Chickie!

It was very dreary weather-wise this past weekend so it was nice to go in my stamping room and pick up some pretty pinks and yellows to make my own bit of sunshine.



I started out following the latest Deconstructed Sketch but now I see that I've left off one layer.  I hate when that happens.

It seems like I'm constantly looking for a simple solution to store Copic markers and I think I've finally found it!  I had to pay a visit to Lowe's to pick up a few things, and once I finish my little DIY crafty organization project I'll be sure to show it off!  If it looks ok, that is...

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Rita W said...

Jen, this is Adorable with a capital A! Love it.

Sandra MacLean said...

Absolutely, hands down, stinkin' adorable!! I love your card and I didn't even notice a missing element! :) Thanks so much for playing along with the Deconstructed Sketch this week!

Happy Dance said...

I have several little granddaughters who would love this! This is sooo sweet. Love the chickie, and your colors too. Nicely girly. Really like this card. : ) Bev

Jen Carvajal said...

SuPeR CUTE!!! :)