Sunday, February 24, 2013

TAWS with Unscripted Sketches 199 and Fab Fri 12

I've been having issues with my telephone lately and yesterday my Internet connection decided to join in the fun.  All day I kept sporadically losing connection to the Internet and it's unbelievable how frustrating that is!  We all rely so heavily on the Internet to get things done, that it is practically crippling when you don't have it!

But I was able to get down to business in the old stamping room so I made a little card for someone who might be in a spot of trouble!


I used the sketch from Unscripted Sketches and the colors from Fab Fri.  I hunted around for some pretty Perfect Plum paper and all I could find was this from an old Halloween set.  I love re-purposing that way!


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gotta Bug? (The Alley Way Stamps)
Accessories:  Cast-A-Spell DSP, Twitterpated DSP, Sentiment Strips die (My Favorite Things)

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen that image is just so darn cute, love your card.

Linda Callahan said...

Cute! And yes I feel lost without internet now!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute image! Love how you used it on your card.

SmilynStef said...

What a cutie ... love his purple nose ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Geri said...

Must be catchy because my computer was having a bit of a hissy fit/temper tantrum these past few days. Life seems to grind to a halt without it!

Now about your card....simply too sweet for words! Love the color combo and LOVE the wee bad boy. Isn't his expression absolutely priceless?

Amanda Mertz said...

Darling! Love that little bug/germ/creature! He looks great stamped right on the Twitterpated DSP. Well done CAS desgin as well! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Ha, how cute is this little guy??? My hubby could use this card often, lol!!! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

Anonymous said...

LOL, this card is just too cute! Love the expression on his face :)
Thanks for playing along with us again at Unscripted Sketches. I always enjoy seeing your creations!

dstandard said...

Oh what a cute card! Adorable little guy! Thanks for playing at US this week!

Billie A said...

Cute card and great colors thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.