Sunday, February 3, 2013

Two Cards and Some News!

I'm super excited today because Alison has asked me to be the February Guest Designer over at The Alley Way Stamps and today I'm showing two cards I made for the TAWS blog!  I'm such a huge fan of her stamps that it was a no-brainer for me to accept!  


My first card uses one of my all-time favorite flowers from Awesome Blossom and the sentiment from Jibber Jabber.  These yummy colors are from a new (to me) challenge called still addINKtive.


My second card is a nod to winter, which is still making itself known around here since I woke up today to find a bit of snow on the ground.  Not enough to make a snowman, though, so I had to make my own with this cute image from Jolly Holiday.  He's been captured perfectly in the Polaroid from Framed!  I colored his scarf up with a bit of Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo, which is just about one of my favorite color combos.

Well I'm off to run some errands before I hunker down in the craft cave for some well-deserved crafting fun. Tonight, of course, is the Superbowl and although I don't know which team to root for, I always enjoy the funny commercials!


12 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards and congrats on your news!!!!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jen
Fabulous cards and congrats well deserved.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Linda Callahan said...

Awesome cards - just like the blossom! You will a wonderful addition to the DT! Congrats!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Both cards are great Jen but I especially love your flower card.
Gorgeously clean, classy and cute!
I love the way you've used our colours and I'm so glad you could join us at still addINKtive this week. :)

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Congratulations on your Design Team opportunity! Both of your cards are darling - I love your clean and simple style.

Shelly said...

Congrats! Both cards are lovely! :)

Lesley said...

Woo-woot!!! Way to go Jen!!! You are awesome!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Congrats, Jen, on your new DT position. TAWS are so cute and your card is adorable. I love the big 'hugs' sentiment and the fact that you chose our colours at still addINKtive and played along.

CASTOWNE said...

Congrats on being asked to be a guest designer...not surprising because you create such wonderful cards. These two are wonderful...love the designs and colors on both.

Susan Joyce said...

Fantastic cards, so pretty and Congratulations on your news. Thanks for joining us at Still addINKtive.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Hi Jen! Congrats on the new design team. What a great card you submitted for both challenges! Thanks for playing stillADDinktive!

Kim S said...

I love them both. The use of the torn tape is perfect with the look of the "awesome" blossom!! And that's a really sweet snowman looking out of the frame!