Monday, February 4, 2013

Less is More and Unscripted Sketches 196

Less is More is celebrating their 2nd anniversary!  That's quite an accomplishment so I wanted to carve out some time to participate.  The theme this week is Kraft & Kreme so I got right to it with some help from Unscripted Sketches.  



I had some washi tape in my stash that I think is supposed to be sort of coppery in color, but it looks an awful lot like Kraft to me so I stuck it on my cardstock and happily found out that I was right!  Then I cut some beautiful butterflies using the Beautiful Wings embosslit out of Very Vanilla and I was done.....almost.  I thought it looked a bit naked so I added a birthday sentiment stamped in Crumb Cake.

As I'm typing this the Superbowl has resumed after the weird power outage, so I'm off to my comfy sofa to finish watching the game.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  WTF (CAS-ual Fridays)
Accessories:  Beautiful Wings Embosslit (SU), washi tape


15 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so elegant Jen. I love the graduating butterflies and the Washi Tape is spot on! :)
Lizy x

Fiona said...

Very elegant, the washi tape looks Kraft to me too.

Gillian R said...

very elegant, simplicity at its best

CASTOWNE said...

Fabulous CAS card. Love Kraft paper, your embossed butterflies and your (looks "Krafty" to me) Washi tape. Great interpretation of the sketch.

Anonymous said...

Less definitely is more - your CAS style is always an inspiration. Another gorgeous creation :)
Thanks for playing along with us again at Unscripted Sketches!

Susan said...

Love it! I'm really loving the Kraft and creme together!

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful Kraft and Kreme card!

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabulous card... Love the butterflies
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Jen!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

SmilynStef said...

What an awesome design ... love those butterflies ... so very glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Billie A said...

Great card love Kraft and the butterfly and paper is just perfect for make a stunning card. Thanks for playing along at US.

Jen Nelson said...

stunning Jen!! love everything

Thanks for joining us for the 2nd birthday celebrations!
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Tracey Holdyk said...

I am totally into less is more and your card is such a wonderful use of this concept. I love the use of washi tape and those butterflys are just perfect (I actually have that die so if your don't mind I might just have to copy your idea). Totally love this card and thankyou for sharing your take on this weeks sketch at Unscripted Sketches.

Karen M said...

This is totally perfect, Jen, I love everything about it especially those adorable little butterflies! Kx

dstandard said...

Beautiful - love the graduated sized butterflies! Thanks for playing at US!