Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 75

This is my second post for today.  If you're looking for the TAWS Sneak Peeks click here!

Now, on to my Freshly Made Sketches card.  It's a bittersweet day at Freshly Made Sketches because our sweet Tui is saying farewell to the design team.  Tui has been with the team since the very beginning and I know that you and I have been dazzled by her amazing talent.  She'll be missed by all of us on the design team (and you too), but we're pretty sure we'll spot her in the gallery once in a while!!

So it is with a big smile that I present you with the final sketch designed by Tui.  I know you're going to love it!



This is a wonderful versatile sketch that's got lots of space for you to fill with pretty paper, shapes or stamps.  I chose to use a bit of my fave mathematical washi tape and these cool, funky flowers stamped in the latest Dynamic Duos colors.  


Be sure to stop on by Freshly Made Sketches and check out all the cards the design team has made to inspire you.  And don't forget to pop on by Tui's blog and show her some love.  She's got some exciting things coming up and I wish her the very best of luck!  

Supplies:
Stamps:  Funky Florals (Papertrey Ink)

11 comments:

Rita W said...

You keep making me want more and more Washi tape. That stuff is addicting, huh?! I love the one you used on this card. It's an awesome CAS beauty.

Linda Callahan said...

So cool and serene...........like a day at the spa! Beautiful!

Karen Day said...

This is such a happy card, Jen! Glad you could play along with us at Dyanmic Duos this week :o)

Jen Brum said...

Washi tape...I'm not even sure we can buy it in Canada...so sad! What am I going to do?! Love this! Love those colours and that sentiment!!! So fabulous!

Unknown said...

Totally devine!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love the sentiment!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Allisa said...

Great combo of images, love the colors!

Cindy Hall said...

Love the colors and the design. It's like a breath of fresh air. Really beautiful.

Tui Nathan said...

Such gorgeous colours and that washi tape is pretty cool ... love the clean, fresh feel!

Linda Suarez said...

I love your card Jen! That washi tape is so cute and those colors are awesome!

Jen Timko said...

Oh, now look at that tape. After this week, I might "need" a little of that! ;-) Fabulous as always!